Posted on

Hansel’s Shotgun: Change in Plans

The original Hansel shotgun project couldn’t move forward due to the customer deciding they did not want the prop. I did, however, get contacted by a different customer that wanted the shotgun, but needed it on a fast deadline. Reworking my construction plan, I moved forward by using the wood stock I had already made and created the barrel from foam. It’s not an exact replica, but was passable for what the customer wanted.

If I receive a new commission on the Hansel Shotgun, I would love to return to the original design and plans I had set to create a higher quality product.

Here are a few photos of the foam commission that I completed.

IMG_8652 IMG_8654 IMG_8661